Seriously, isn’t a bacon egg n cheese on a roll fantastic enough? Can you even imagine how earth shattering it is on ENGLISH MUFFIN BREAD?? Even better as a Panini…it’s got to be outrageous and it is O’ it is!!!
- 4 large farm fresh eggs
- 4 TB Butter (at room temp)
- 8 strips cooked bacon
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar, sliced
1. One at a time, prepare the omelets’. Melt about 1/2 tsp of butter in a small non-stick skillet over med-low heat. Beat 1 egg really well in a small bowl, season with S&P and pour into the skillet. Once the egg has set slightly, pull in the sides with the rubber spatula to allow the runny egg to flow to the pan. When the eggs are nearly set, carefully lift up one edge with the rubber spatula and fold it over in half. Transfer the omelet to a plate and cover it with foil to keep warm while you prepare the other 3 omelets in the same manner
2.Heat the Panini maker to med-high heat
3. For each sandwich: If you are using English Muffin bread spread butter on 2 slices to flavor the outside of the sandwich. Flip over one slice and layer on cheese, an omelet, two slices of bacon and more cheese (if you are using traditional English muffins, apply the fillings inside the lower half of the muffin). Close the sandwich with top English muffin half
4. Grill the Panini, two at a time (or all 4 if they will fit), until the cheese is melted and the bread or muffin is toasted, 4-5 minutes.