Looking for something to do with the Griggstown Maple Turkey Sausage? Breakfast sandwiches are the way to any morning person’s heart!
1. Thaw the sausage and put in a bowl.
2. Make patties, the size of an English muffin.
3. Cook patties in Olive oil in a pan until both sides are lightly browned, check inside temp. should be 165F degrees, check inside for no pink if you do not have a thermometer handy.
4. Toast your english muffins with a bit of butter (or coconut oil if you don’t eat butter) in the pan.
5. Now is the fun part, now you can add any other fun thing to make this sandwich really start your morning of right! Spinach, cheese, tomatoes, a fried egg, or arugula would all go great on this
6. Enjoy breakfast!
(In case you are wondering this is the sausage that came in the week 3 market box!)