An awesome recipe by LoveBeets.com!
Beets and slider buns
Guac: 1 large ripe avocado, lime juice, jalapeño, sea salt, red onion, garlic, grape tomatoes
Salsa: Peach, red onion, lime juice, jalapeño
1. Add all of the ingredients for the guacamole into a small bowl and mash using a fork until it reaches desired consistency. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use!
2. Add all of the ingredients for the peach salsa to a bowl and stir well, refrigerate until use as well.
3.Preheat the grill to medium-high and spray it with cooking spray.
4. Slice beets into 1/2 inch thick rounds and lightly brush or spray both sides with olive oil.
5. Grill beet slices for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until charred and hot!
6. Lightly spray or butter the slider buns and grill until they reach desired crisp (usually about 2 minutes).
7. Assemble sliders by adding desired amount of guacamole and salsa to each slider and place on the toasty buns!
8. Enjoy and feel free to send me a picture of them if you make it and love it!
**Beets, jalapeños, garlic, lime, peach, avocado, red onion, and pink himalayan sea salt can all be bought at Dreyer Farms!**