Cooking Light & 2013’s favorite farm pizza
*For those of you who did NOT give this a whirl last year take my advice MAKE IT!!! We had posts on FB and people coming back for more dough and other ingredients to make it again!
Pizza Dough Rolled out into a 12” circle and prebaked
- 2 TB EVOO
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1.5 ounces crumbled goat cheese about 1/3 cup
- 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 TB white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup VERY thinly sliced radish
1. Place baking sheet in oven & preheat to 475 (keep baking sheet IN OVEN as it preheats)
2. Brush crust with 1 TB olive oil; top pizza evenly with shredded chicken & ricotta cheese. Sprinkle w/ goat cheese, black pepper & red pepper. Carefully place pizza on preheated baking sheet at 475 for 10 minutes.
3. Combine white wine vinegar, remaining 1 TB olive oil, and Dijon mustard in a medi- um bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add aru- gula & radish slices, toss to coat. Top pizza with arugula/radish mixture.
4. Slice into 8 wedges and DIG IN!!!