Food52.com SERVES 2
- 12 Ravioli (Casa Di Trevi)
- 1 bunch Swiss Chard or other tender green- washed and chopped
- 3 TB Olive Oil
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 cup tomato, chopped (you can use cluster tomatoes also)
- 1.5 cups white wine
- 1-2 TB butter
1. Bring pot of water to boil for ravioli
Heat large pan over medium heat, add 2 TBs olive oil and Swiss Chard, season with S & P, sauté until tender, about 3-4 min. Re- move from pan and set aside.
- Heat sauté pan over medium heat and add 1 TB olive oil . Sautee shallots until tender. Add chili flakes and tomato, Sautee about 1 minute. Add white wine and bring to low simmer until harshness of wine has cooked off and sauce has reduced somewhat
- Add Swiss chard back to sauce and bring back up to a low simmer. Taste and season as needed. This will be quite brothy.
- Turn off heat and whisk in 1-2 TB butter
- Cook ravioli as directed
- Split Swiss Chard and broth into two large heated pasta bowls top with 6 ravioli each.